2015 ASGE at DDW® Highlights
Join ASGE in Washington, DC for 46th Annual Digestive Disease Week (DDW), the world’s leading educational forum for academicians, clinicians, researchers, students and trainees where more than 14,000 GI’s working in gastroenterology, endoscopy, hepatology, gastrointestinal surgery and related fields will gather.
ASGE has a comprehensive program, including sessions and activities that are designed to advance your knowledge and skills in endoscopy, under the direction of world-renowned expert faculty. Below is a preview of ASGE's full lineup of events to enhance your DDW experience:
- Annual Postgraduate Course featuring the latest developments in gastrointestinal endoscopy. Video demonstrations, case-based presentations, didactic lectures and breakout luncheon sessions. Interact with internationally-renowned faculty, live self-assessment, audience response system and earn 10 ABIM MOC Points!
- Innovative Hands-on Sessions showcasing the latest in GI techniques and technologies. Interact with expert faculty while participating in cutting-edge demonstrations!
- The 2015 Crystal Awards is the year’s most elegant gala recognizing notable achievements and significant contributions to the profession from GI’s top leaders from around the world. The event will be held at the Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center.
- NEW! ASGE Maintenance of Certification (MOC) Course – A live self-assessment course providing registrants the opportunity to benchmark their medical knowledge in endoscopy-related topics!
- ASGE’s State-of-the-Art IT&T Learning Center – A dynamic and interactive educational resource for DDW attendees to view videos from ASGE’s Endoscopic Learning Library (ELL), attend hands-on demonstrations and earn CME for free.
- The ASGE Resource Center will showcase the newest products available for purchase for GI endoscopists!
- ASGE/AGA Joint Presidential Plenary – A collaborative presentation of the most novel and innovative research in gastroenterology and GI endoscopy.
- NEW! Senior Fellows Hands On Workshop – For second and third-year fellows going into practice, this session will provide a three-hour long updated review of hands-on skills.
- NEW! Senior Fellows Update – A two-hour long session for second and third-year fellows providing an updated review of hot GI topics.
- The ASGE Membership Booth – Your one-stop-shop for membership information, education brochures, giveaways and answers to all your questions!
Bookmark this page and visit us often as we’ll be providing daily updates on different “ASGE Happenings” and events during DDW. To register for DDW visit www.ddw.org.
We look forward to seeing you in Washington, DC!