GIQuIC GI Quality Improvement Consortium, Ltd.
You know you provide quality care, but how is your performance going to be measured in the future and how will you compare to your colleagues? GIQuIC – GI Quality Improvement Consortium, Ltd. – is an ACG and ASGE joint initiative aimed at providing gastroenterology practices with a powerful quality improvement benchmarking tool.
Participation in GIQuIC will help you to:
• Improve clinical outcomes through higher quality procedural services
• Set the stage for improved performance reimbursements from Medicare and insurance companies
• Instill in patients your commitment to quality care by participating in a quality improvement program
• Easily perform ongoing, peer-based performance evaluation and quality improvement, a requirement of accrediting bodies
• Create powerful, customized benchmarking reports right from your desktop
• Use data for clinical outcomes research and quality initiatives
GIQuIC has partnered with Outcome Sciences ® to create a procedure-focused benchmarking registry using established quality indicators. Outcome is an industry leader in developing clinical data registries and conducting post-approval research and quality improvement initiatives. Outcome is a CMS-qualified registry for PQRI data submission.
Rates to participate are as low as $45/month per physician.* Practices recognized via ASGE’s Endoscopy Unit Recognition Program are eligible for discount pricing for GIQuIC.
* Based on annual license fee for a practice size of 10 physicians
Learn more about GIQuIC at http://giquic.gi.org/.