Thank you for supporting the American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ASGE) and AGA Institute GI Outlook program, scheduled for August 9-11, 2013 at the Fairmont Chicago Millennium Park Hotel in Chicago, Illinois.
EXHIBIT SPACE AND LOCATION
Exhibitors must submit the Exhibit Participation Form by the deadline date of July 19, 2013. 8’ x 10’ booths will be located in the International Ballroom. Pipe and drape will be provided for the 8’ x 10’ exhibits. All exhibit spaces will include two chairs and wastebasket. Please note: The exhibit area is carpeted; therefore, no additional carpeting is needed.
Friday, August 9, 2013
1:00pm – 5:30pm
Saturday, August 10, 2013
8:00am – 5:30pm
Sunday, August 11, 2013
7:30am – 12:30pm
DEDICATED EXHIBIT HOURS
Friday, August 9, 2013
3:00 – 3:30pm - Break
5:30 – 7:00pm – Welcome Reception with Exhibitors
Saturday, August 10, 2013
7:30 – 8:00am – Breakfast
10:00 – 10:30am – Morning Break
12:30 – 1:30pm – Lunch with Exhibitors
3:00 – 3:30pm – Afternoon Break
4:00pm – Teardown
EXHIBITOR INSTALLATION/DISMANTLING/REMOVAL INFORMATION
The Exhibit Area will be available for set-up from 8:30am - 2:00pm on Friday, August 9. Cases and boxes that were shipped to the hotel ahead of time will be delivered promptly to all booths by the hotel. All Exhibits must be set by 2:00pm on Friday, August 9 and the booths are to remain intact until the close of the Exhibition at 3:30pm on Saturday, August 10. All Exhibits must be completely removed from the Exhibit Area by 6:30pm on Saturday, August 10.
If you need special arrangements, contact Vanessa Kizart at the American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ASGE has made arrangements on behalf of the Exhibitors with the Fairmont Chicago Millennium Park to receive, store and deliver exhibits directly to the Exhibit Area on set-up day.
All shipments should be addressed as follows:
Fairmont Chicago Millennium Park
200 North Columbus Drive
Chicago, IL 60601
Group: American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ASGE)
Exhibiting Company Name and Booth Number
The hotel will accept shipments for this meeting beginning August 5, 2013. Please ship all items to ensure arrival no earlier than this date. Please remember to bring your tracking numbers. All costs associated with shipping and receiving packages at the hotel will be at the expense of the exhibitor. Boxes should be numbered “1 of 4” or “2 of 4”, etc.
BOOTH DESIGN AND USE OF EXHIBIT SPACE
Sufficient see-through and/or walk through area must be provided so as not to excessively block the view of adjacent Exhibits. Do not place your demonstration areas on the aisle line of your Exhibit if you expect many people to congregate at one time. Leave space within your Exhibit Area to absorb the majority of your crowd. No surveys or similar activities may be conducted by exhibit staff outside their company’s exhibit area.
EXHIBITOR RULES AND REGULATIONS
The Rules and Regulations were developed for the best interest of the exhibitors, attendees and show management. It is important that each exhibitor abide by these regulations. Failure to comply with any rule set forth may result in the denial of future exhibiting:
- BOOTH ASSIGNMENTS – ASGE reserves the right to change the exhibit floor plan if conflicts arise regarding space.
- BOOTH CONDUCT – The character of the Exhibits is subject to the approval of ASGE. The right is reserved to refuse the Application of concerns not meeting the Conference’s standards, as well as the right to curtail exhibitors and parts of Exhibits which reflect unfavorably upon the character of the Conference. Non-related or non-professional products or services are not to be displayed. This applies to displays, literature, novelties, souvenirs, conduct of persons, etc.
- SUBLETTING SPACE - Subletting assignment or apportionment of the whole or any part of an Exhibit Booth by an Exhibiting company is prohibited. No Exhibiting Company may permit any other party to exhibit in their space(s) any goods other than those manufactured or handled by the Contracting Exhibitor. Exhibitors may not permit the solicitation of business by others within your space. This rule is not meant to prevent exhibitors from exhibiting products of other companies for which they are formal sales representatives.
- NOISE / ODOR DEVICES – Exhibitors who use electrical devices or other devices which prove objectionable because of noise, odor, or other disagreeable features, must agree to keep the noise and /or order of such devices at an absolute minimum.
- PHOTOGRAPHING – Photographing of your own booth is allowed; however, photographing and examining another Exhibitor’s equipment or booth is prohibited. ASGE does reserve the right to photograph the Exhibit Area for its own non-commercial use.
- ADVERTISING – Distribution of promotional material to guest rooms in hotels that are part of the Conference hotel group, without the prior knowledge and approval of Hotel Management and ASGE is prohibited. All such materials must be reviewed by ASGE before distribution to assure that there is no implication of endorsement by ASGE.
- HANDOUTS AND GIVEAWAYS – Exhibitors may distribute promotional literature and related small items. Distribution of such products and souvenirs will be allowed, provided it is done in a dignified manner, does not create a nuisance, and cause interference with adjoining exhibits. Unapproved items will be removed from the exhibit floor.
- CONTEST, RAFFLES, AND DRAWINGS – Any exhibitor sponsoring a contest, raffles and drawings must have prior permission from ASGE regarding the way the contest will be conducted and the manner in which winners will be notified and announced. Please forward details to Linda Kay Tyler at email@example.com by July 19, 2013.
- MUSIC AND OTHER COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL – It is the sole responsibility of exhibitors to assure that they have acquired the necessary permissions and licenses for any use of music and other copyrighted materials. It is strictly against show rules for an exhibitor to use music or other copyrighted materials without the necessary licenses and permissions.
LIABILITY AND VENUE (FAIRMONT CHICAGO MILLENNIUM PARK) RULES - Exhibitors are responsible for any damage or loss they may suffer in relation to participation in the GI OUTLOOK conference, unless such damage or loss is caused by the negligence of the venue (Fairmont Chicago Millennium Park) or ASGE, or the employees and agents of these organizations.
- Neither the venue (Fairmont Chicago Millennium Park) or ASGE maintain insurance covering exhibitors’ property. It is the sole responsibility of the exhibitor to obtain business interruption and property damage insurance covering such losses by the exhibitor. Although the Conference provides security service, the Conference in no way suggests that the exhibit area is a fully secure area and advises exhibitors not to leave valuable portable items unattended.
- All packing containers, excelsior and wrapping paper, must be flameproof, or removed from the floor, and must not be stored under tables or behind displays. All velvet, silk and any other decoration must stand a flameproof test as prescribed by the fire ordinance of the city of Florida. All materials and fluids which are inflammable are to be kept in safety containers. Open flames, butane gas, oxygen tanks, etc. are not permitted without the permission of the Center and the Fire Prevention Bureau.
- It is the responsibility of each Exhibitor to install its Exhibit before the opening of the Exhibition and to dismantle its Exhibit as soon as practicable but no later than 6:30 pm, Saturday, August 10, 2013. All property is to be shipped to and from the venue (Fairmont Chicago Millennium Park) by each Exhibitor.
- Nothing shall be posted on, tacked, nailed, screwed or otherwise attached to columns, walls, floors and other parts of the building or furniture. Distribution of promotional gummed stickers or labels is strictly prohibited. Damage repairs in connection therewith for the protection of the building, equipment or furniture will be at the expense of the Exhibitor.
INSURANCE AND SECURITY
- Exhibitors wishing to ensure their Exhibit materials and goods against theft, damage by fire, accident or loss of any kind, must do so at their own expense. As a courtesy to Exhibitors, security service for the Exhibit Hall will be furnished by the Conference during the hours deemed necessary. The furnishing of such service is in no case to be understood or interpreted by the exhibitors as any guarantee to them against theft or loss of any kind. Therefore, Exhibitors are urged by ASGE to take out a portal-to-portal rider, available at a nominal cost on their own insurance policy, protecting them against loss through theft, fire, damage, etc. They are further advised that easily stolen, valuable objects should be secured during non-exhibit hours, especially overnight.
- Violations of any of these Exhibit Guidelines and Regulations on the part of an Exhibitor, its employees or agents, shall annul the right to occupy space and such exhibitor will forfeit to the Conference all monies which may have been paid. Upon violation of any of these regulations on the part of the Exhibitor, his employees or agents, ASGE has the right to terminate the right to occupy space and ASGE may re-enter and take possession of the space and remove all persons and goods at the Exhibitor’s expense. The Exhibitor will reimburse the Conference for all damage which the Conference may incur and forfeit all monies paid or due. By accepting these rules the Exhibitor waives the service of written notice to re-enter and terminate.
- FIRE REGULATIONS
All Exhibitors are required by the Chicago Fire Department and/or the Fairmont Chicago Millennium Park to conform to the following regulations:
- Smoking is prohibited in Exhibit Areas at all times.
- All materials used in the Exhibit Hall must be flame proofed to meet test for scenery and decorations in the Municipal Code of Florida. This flame test stipulates that if the flame from an ordinary wood match does not ignite a substance or material or cause it to burn or to carry a flame or glow on removal of the lighted match, the substance or material shall be construed as having been treated with a flame retardant solution in a satisfactory manner and as meeting the regulations of the Chicago Fire Department.
- Empty cartons, boxes and crates must be removed from the Center prior to the opening of the show and returned at the close of the show.
- Excelsior or shredded paper should not be used in crating merchandise.
- Aisles must be kept completely clear and unobstructed during show hours. They must be kept as clear and uncluttered as possible during set-up and dismantle hours.
- Fire exits and fire hose cabinets must be kept clear at all times.