Other ASGE Sessions and Events at DDW 2015
Early registration discounts end April 1!
NEW! ASGE Senior Fellows Update
Saturday, May 16, 2 – 3:30 p.m.
Second and third-year fellows are invited to this session for an updated review of topics, including EMR, anorectal disease, “on-call” emergencies, chromoendoscopy, dilation, and tricks and tips in colonoscopy.
ASGE/AGA Joint Presidential Plenary
Sunday, May 17, 2 – 5 p.m.
ASGE and AGA will present the most novel and innovative research in gastroenterology and GI endoscopy at this collaborative session. The plenary will feature both abstract and invited speaker presentations interspersed in the program. Both societies have scheduled their postgraduate courses and other DDW programming around this session to help attendees stay up-to-date with the latest research without missing other educational opportunities.
ASGE Video Plenary Session
Tuesday, May 19, 8 a.m. – Noon
The ASGE Endoscopic Video Plenary Session features peer-reviewed videos demonstrating the most innovative endoscopic techniques and unusual cases from around the world. Don't miss these diverse, cutting-edge presentations.
ASGE World Cup of Endoscopy
Tuesday, May 19, 1 – 3 p.m.
ASGE’s fifth annual World Cup of Endoscopy will feature leading videos representing different countries. All selected videos will be presented and scored by a panel of international judges live at DDW.
Marriott Marquis - Silver Linden Room
Monday, May 18, 6:00 p.m.– 7:00 p.m..
A special event to celebrate diversity and to promote relationship-building among minorities in GI. Come join friends and colleagues to network and explore professional opportunities. This reception is jointly sponsored by AASLD, AGA, ASGE and SSAT. View flyer
ASGE Membership Booth
Booth, 1704, Hall A-C, WCC
Sunday May 17 – Tuesday, May 19, 9:30 a.m.-4 p.m.
Visit the ASGE booth to update your profile, renew your dues or make a contribution to the ASGE Foundation. The ASGE Booth is also the place to learn about ASGE programs and resources such as our signature event - EndoFest®, the STAR assessment-based certificate program, the Endoscopy Unit Recognition Program, practice management resources, the ASGE Career Center, ASGE Mentor Program, as well as ASGE research grants and advocacy efforts.
ASGE Clinical Symposia and Special Sessions
Saturday, May 16-Tuesday, May 19
Session topics include: (titles subject to change)
- Advanced ERCP
- Advances in Detection and Management of Dysplasia in Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- ASGE/Chinese Society of Gastroenterology (CSGE) International Symposium
- ASGE/Indian Societies for Gastroenterology International Symposium
- ASGE/Japan Gastroenterology Endoscopy Society (JGES) (JGES) International Symposium
- ASGE/Korean Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (KSGE) International Symposium
- ASGE/Sociedad Interamericana de Endoscopie Digestiva (SIED) International Symposium
- Best of ASGE DDW in Spanish
- Big Problems in the Small Bowel: A Case-Based Approach
- Colonoscopy: What’s New and What Should I Be Doing?
- Controversies in Colorectal Cancer Screening
- ERCP Essential
- EUS-Guided Interventions in GI Oncology
- How to Succeed in Endoscopy: The Early Years
- Interventional and Therapeutic EUS: Yes, It’s Here!
- Is Less More/ A balance View of Stenting
- LEADing Women Forward in Gastroenterology Careers
- Managing Perforations, Leaks and Fistulas
- Optimizing Costs and Efficiency in a Value-Based World
- Optimizing the Management of Gastric Variceal Hemorrhage
- Real Time Assessment of Diminutive (<5mm) Polyps Histology: Are We Confident?
- Role of Endoscopy in ‘Idiopathic’ Recurrent Acute Pancreatitis
- The Future of Advance Endoscopic Imaging Techniques
- The Many Ways to Skin a Polyp
- The New Frontier of Submucosal Endoscopy
- The Role of Endoscopy in the Bariatric Patient