EndoFest® 2015 HANDS-ON WORKSHOPS AND “ASK THE EXPERT” SESSIONS
EndoFest will offer two hands-on workshops where participants will rotate between several stations over the course of two hours, interacting with multiple faculty, technologies and techniques.
Resection and Closure Techniques
Director: Vanessa M. Shami, MD, FASGE
This session will include stations with techniques and devices related to polypectomy, endoscopic mucosal resection, clips (including over-the-scope clips) and suturing.
Emergency Endoscopy Skills
Director: Andrew S. Ross, MD, FASGE
This session will cover all endoscopy that wakes you up in the middle of the night. Participants will band, inject, and place balloons for tamponade; use clipping, cautery, and injection therapy for non-variceal bleeding; and perform foreign body removal using the latest accessories.
"ASK THE EXPERT" HANDS-ON SESSIONS
These customized one-hour sessions will allow participants to have in-depth interaction with an expert faculty member at stations dedicated to specific techniques or technologies. Stations will be limited to four participants per session.
- Deep Enteroscopy Tricks – Andrew S. Ross, MD, FASGE; David R. Lichtenstein, MD, FASGE
- Barrett's Management – Prateek Sharma, MD, FASGE; Nicholas J. Shaheen, MD, MPH, FASGE
- Challenging Hemostasis – Jason B. Klapman, MD, FASGE ; Klaus Mönkemüller, MD, PhD, FASGE
- Bariatric Endoscopy – Steven A. Edmundowicz, MD, FASGE
- Sphincterotomy Tricks – John J. Vargo II, MD, MPH, FASGE
- ERCP/Difficult Stones – Brenna W. Casey, MD, FASGE
- POEM – Norio Fukami, MD, FASGE
- Enteral Access: DPEJ, PEG and FeedingTubes – Jeffrey M. Marks, MD, FASGE
- Rectal Banding/Bleeding – Jeffrey M. Marks, MD, FASGE; David R. Lichtenstein, MD, FASGE
- EMR – Cap with Snaring – Vanessa M. Shami, MD, FASGE
- Difficult Polypectomy – Douglas K. Rex, MD, FASGE; Kevin A. Waschke, MD, FASGE
- Cholangioscopy – David E. Loren, MD
- Suturing – Sergey V. Kantsevoy, MD
- Cannulation Tricks – John Baillie, MBChB, FASGE
- Luminal stenting (esophageal, duodenal and biliary) – Ashley L. Faulx, MD, FASGE
- ESD – Norio Fukami, MD, FASGE
- EMR – Cap with Banding – Kenneth K. Wang, MD, FASGE
Denotes ticketed session. Separate fee required to attend.