ASGE-JGES Masters' Course in ESD
with optional POEM add-on
ASGE and JGES invite you to to participate in this one-of-a-kind immersion course in endoscopic submucosal dissection (ESD) taught by highly skilled experts, representing the largest team of outstanding masters in ESD ever assembled in this country.
This two-day course, which will be held at the state-of-the-art ASGE Institute for Training and Technology (IT&T), has been developed to provide a comprehensive experience in ESD that will take the advanced endoscopist from theory to the hands-on practice of ESD, discussing and demonstrating the fine points of the technique.
ASGE and JGES are working together to bring advanced techniques to endoscopists in the U.S. The course will include presentations from the faculty covering indications for ESD and differing methods of ESD followed by demonstrations of these techniques by the ESD Masters in ex vivo and animate models. Participants will engage in intensive hands-on experience with expert teachers. The goal of this course will be to familiarize the attendees with aspects of ESD that have not been taught before, such as treatment of GI bleeding during ESD using devices including the hemostatic forceps and clips.
An exclusive add-on opportunity taking place on Sunday, April 17, will allow up to 32 participants to perform the Per-oral Endoscopic Myotomy (POEM) technique using animate models.
- Faculty presentations covering indications for ESD and differing methods of the technique
- Demonstrations of these techniques by the ESD masters using ex vivo and animate models
- Intensive hands-on experience with expert faculty
- Exposure to aspects of ESD rarely taught in the US, including treatment of GI bleeding during ESD using devices including the hemostatic forceps and clips
- Exclusive add-on opportunity to perform the POEM procedure
This course is designed for advanced GI endoscopists, surgeons, and others in the GI field who are interested in learning the most advanced technique in mucosal resection.
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to learn from known masters of ESD and POEM.
Registration is limited to ensure ample opportunity for hands-on experience.