Participants who successfully complete the
ARIA course will be recognized with the ASGE ARIA "seal", consisting of an ASGE
Certificate of Completion, along with a number of other prestigious recognition
benefits and marketing tools, including:
- Use of the ARIA Program Recognition Logo. Those individuals who successfully complete the ARIA course will be recognized with an ASGE seal of approval – the “ASGE Recognized Industry Associate” logo for a period of three years. The ARIA logo may be proudly displayed on business cards and the individual’s letterhead.
- Name listed within an article in ASGE’s e-newsletter, Scope. ASGE will make members aware of those individuals who have recently successfully completed the ARIA program and have been granted use of the ASGE ARIA Program
- Listing on the ASGE website - www.ASGE.org. ASGE will maintain a roster of honorees on the ASGE website.
- Annual listing within the ASGE Guide to Endoscopy at DDW and the Crystal Awards tribute book*. Program
honorees will be recognized with an annual listing in two major ASGE publications seen by top leaders in the field.
(*ARIA graduates who complete their course prior to April 1 will be recognized in that year’s DDW /Crystal Awards programs. After April 1, recognition will take place in the following year’s DDW materials.)
- ASGE promotion of the ARIA program. On an ongoing basis, ASGE will communicate this new program to its members
and make them aware of the value and significance of the ARIA program recognition. The message to members will be “look
for the ASGE seal.”
- Template press release. ASGE will provide a template press release that companies can use to publicize their team’s ARIA
- Template letter. ASGE will provide a template letter that companies can use to send to their customers to make them aware of their team’s recognition by ASGE.
Guidelines for use of the ARIA Logo will be available to participants who
successfully complete the ARIA course.