Registration — EMR STAR Certificate Program
- Maximum physician capacity: 40 participants
- Registration for both modules is now open.
- Your registration includes the opportunity to bring one nurse or one technician at no additional charge.
Register online, or call ASGE Customer Care toll-free at 866-353-2743
(US only; international 00 +1 630.573.0600).
Requests for refunds must be received in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to any participation in the online curriculum, and will be subject to a $100 administrative fee. Substitutions are permitted with ASGE authorization. ASGE has the right to cancel a program at any time at its discretion. For more information, please visit www.asge.org, email email@example.com or call 630-573-0600.
Below is the hotel information:
- Hotel Name & Location: Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel, 2111 Butterfield Rd., Downers Grove, Illinois, 60515, (tel) 1-630-971-2000, (fax) 1-630-971-1168
- Sleeping Room Rate: $109 per night (plus applicable state and local taxes)
- Reserving a Hotel Room: Reservations for this event will be made by
individual attendees that will call Hilton central reservations directly
at 1-800-445-8667 or 1-630-971-2000 (ask for reservations). Attendee
should reference “ASGE EMR STAR
- Reservations Cut-Off Date: Reservations by attendees must be received on
or before February 7, 2014, in order to get the group rate (based on
Continuing Medical Education
The American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ASGE) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
ASGE designates the lower and upper EMR live educational sessions for a maximum of 13 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ each. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
ASGE designates credit separately for online activities for the lower and upper EMR. Physicians may claim up to 13.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ for participation in the online activities. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
ASGE requires all individuals who are in a position to control the content of an educational activity to disclose all relevant financial relationships with any commercial entity producing health-care related products and/or services. Disclosures are made in written form prior to the start of the educational activity and any potential conflicts of interest that exist are resolved prior to the start of the activity through the ASGE Conflict of Interest Resolution Policy Process. All disclosures are made available and communicated to the learner prior to the activity starting.