GI Outlook 2013
The Practice Management Conference
This is a co-sponsored program of ASGE and the AGA Institute
August 9-11, 2013
Fairmont Chicago Millennium Park Hotel
Early Bird Deadline – June 25
From the heart of downtown Chicago at the Fairmont Chicago Millennium Park Hotel, the GI Outlook 2013 Conference (GO 2013) will provide you practical advice and how-tos for solo, small and large group GI practices. For gastroenterologists, nurse managers and practice administrators, the GO 2013 conference will offer the unique learning and networking you need to adapt to rapid change in the GI field and enhance your practice's efficiency, performance and service quality.
During this conference you will learn practical lessons including:
- Meeting the challenges of 2014 health care reform
- Using new technologies and social media to position yourself in the marketplace
- Financial and staff management
- Quality reporting
- Value-based purchasing
- ACOs and the challenges to GI practice
- Optimal deployment of ancillary services and mid-level professionals in the practice
Upon completion of this educational activity, participants will be able to:
- Discuss health care reform efforts and how they may affect their practice.
- Apply team approaches, staff management, and strategic planning in the office and ASC setting.
- Improve practice efficiency and service quality.
- Integrate ancillary services such as anesthesia and pathology.
- Utilize positioning and negotiating strategies vis-à-vis integrated health systems and payors.
- Optimize coding and billing in their practice.
- Improve return on your EMR and discover new online practice resources.
- Identify ambulatory surgery center (ASC) challenges and opportunities.
- Assess market opportunities for new programs.
- Learn about the latest technology in the marketplace.
|Frank J. Chapman, MBA
Asheville Gastroenterology Associates, P.A.
|Rajeev Jain, MD, FASGE, AGAF
Texas Digestive Disease Consultants
|Glenn D. Littenberg, MD
Southern California Gastroenterology Associates
“ The entire course was excellent – great discussions, timely topics.”
– GI Outlook (GO) 2012 Participant
Download a brochure for a full agenda or contact ASGE Customer Care at 630-573-0600.