A complete didactic and scientific program is included with EndoFest registration, along with the ability to attend up to two hands-on sessions that meet your needs. ASGE will also present its Learning Center, where participants can view the latest and most popular educational DVDs from the ASGE Endoscopic Learning Library in their entirety for free, and earn additional CME. You can also take advantage of the extensive exhibit area, with the latest technologies and devices.
- • Interactive formats of debates, panel discussions and case presentations. Experts will provide their opinions on real-world cases while interacting with the audience and working through the cases together using audience response technology and comparing how they managed
cases allowing for spontaneous discussion on the pros and cons of various approaches
- • Hands-on training covering Banding--EMR/Hemorrhoid, Cannulation/Needle Knife, Challenging Hemostasis, Difficult Polypectomy, and Luminal and Biliary Stenting
- • Optional Add-on Courses: Interactive Video Cased-Based Session (approved for MOC) and Taking Your Interventional Endoscopy to the Next Step (Hands-On)
Take a look at what conference attendees liked most about EndoFest® 2015! ...
- Overall, an excellent course!
- Very informative and exciting presentations!
- Very good faculty, excellent presentations!
- EndoFest is a promising way for endoscopic development. I’d support continuously!
- Excellent course, faculty extremely helpful and answered all questions!
- Enjoy this conference very much; really applies to my day-to-day practice.