EndoFest® 2016 highlights
- New Format! – No concurrent sessions – all participants can enjoy the full program!
- Interactive format with many opportunities to ask questions of experts, hear opinions on real world cases while working through them utilizing
audience response technology, spontaneous discussions on the pros and cons of
various approaches, and engage in hands-on training where you can test out new techniques and devices.
- Didactic sessions
- Updates on What’s Out There: GI Toolbox
- Bariatrics: Who, What, and When?
- Devices to Improve Your ADR
- Video Cases/Pictures: What Tool Would You Use for This Lesion?
- When Patients Refuse Colonoscopy: Alternatives
- Upper GI Disease and Approaches
- Dysphagia: Ideologies and Approaches
- Recognition and Management of Subtle Gastric Mucosal Pathology
- Polyposis Syndromes: When and How to Screen
- Ulcer Management: When Clipping is Not an Option
- Varices Management: From A to Z
- Two Hands-on Sessions--Both included with conference registration
Your EndoFest registration includes two hands-on sessions of your choice of the following:
Stenting—Luminal and Biliary.
Or you can register for EndoFest didactic only with no hands-on sessions.
- Pre-conference optional add-on courses
- Hands-on: Suturing and Stenting
Thursday, September 8, 1:00 – 4:00 pm
- Hands-on: Taking Your Interventional Endoscopy to the Next Level
Sunday, September 11, 8:00 am - Noon
- Didactic: Interactive Video- and Case-Based MOC Session
Sunday, September 11, 8:00 am – Noon
- Ample time for informal interaction
- Interactive Breakfast with the Faculty: What Keeps You Up at Night?
Lunch and Learn in the Exhibit Hall
- Visit our industry sponsors and learn about the newest available technologies
Small-group presentations and discussions with the faculty
View videos from the Endoscopic Learning Library
“Offline” discussions with faculty on your cases or follow-up from sessions
- Earn up to 22.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ and 22.25 ABIM MOC Points!
Early Registration Discounts End August 16th, 2016