EndoFest® 2016 highlights
- New Format! – No concurrent sessions- all participants can enjoy the full program!
- Interactive format with many opportunities to ask questions of experts, hear great lectures, see experts put on the spot regarding how they manage cases and engage in hands-on training where you can test out new techniques and devices.
- Didactic sessions
- Updates on What’s Out There: GI Toolbox
- Bariatrics: Who, What, and When?
- Devices to Improve Your ADR
- Video Cases/Pictures: What Tool Would You Use for This Lesion?
- When Patients Refuse Colonoscopy: Alternatives
- Dysphagia: Ideologies and Approaches
- Recognition and Management of Subtle Gastric Mucosal Pathology
- Polyposis Syndromes: When and How to Screen
- Ulcer Management: When Clipping is Not an Option
- Varices Management: From A to Z
- Two Hands-on Sessions--Both included with conference registration
Your EndoFest registration includes two hands-on sessions of your choice of the following:
Stenting—Luminal and Biliary.
Or you can register for EndoFest didactic only with no hands-on sessions.
- Pre-conference optional add-on courses
- Hands-on: Suturing and Stenting
Thursday, September 8, 1:00 – 4:00 pm
- Hands-on: Taking Your Interventional Endoscopy to the Next Level
Sunday, September 11, 8:00 am - Noon
- Didactic: Interactive Video- and Case-Based MOC Session (Didactic)
Sunday, September 11, 8:00 am – Noon
- Ample time for informal interaction
- Interactive Breakfast with the Faculty: What Keeps You Up at Night?
Lunch and Learn in the Exhibit Hall
- Visit our industry sponsors and learn about the newest available technologies
Small-group presentations and discussions with the faculty
View videos from the endoscopic learning library
“Offline” discussions with faculty on your cases or follow-up from sessions
- Earn up to 22.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ and 22.25 ABIM MOC Points!
Early Registration Discounts End August 4th, 2016