SAVE THE DATE
September 19-21, 2014
JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort and Spa
Las Vegas, NV
Mark your calendars now for EndoFest® 2014, the most comprehensive GI endoscopy education available anywhere! EndoFest 2014 will continue to offer leading GI endoscopy education to a global audience of all experience levels, and will include many new features that you’ve requested! EndoFest 2014 will feature:
- Expanded “Ask the Expert” Sessions– These sessions will feature some of the most well-known GI endoscopists in the world, and for 2014 will include Douglas K. Rex, MD,
- Tailor-made learning- Sessions on diverse topics featuring hands-on training and interactive formats that allow you to tailor the event to your needs and learning style.
- Interaction with experts - Smaller group formats encourages open discussion and interaction with world-renowned expert faculty.
- Hands-on and didactic sessions—Sessions addressing topics such as colonoscopy, enteroscopy, clipping, suturing, stenting, acute and obscure GI bleeding, feeding tubes, MR/ESD, ERCP, complications, strictures, and much more.
- Expanded Video Forum– featuring the latest endoscopy videos
- ASGE Learning Center- Earn CME credit for free at multiple video stations displaying ASGE’s latest educational DVDs and CD-ROMs.
- The latest technologies- An exhibit hall featuring demonstrations and the newest information on endoscopic products and devices.
A complete didactic and scientific program is included with EndoFest registration, and participants can choose the additional hands-on sessions that meet their needs. ASGE will also present its
Learning Center, where participants can view the latest and most popular educational DVDs from the ASGE Endoscopic Learning Library in their entirety for free, and earn additional CME. Also take advantage of the extensive exhibit area, with the latest technologies and devices.
What knowledge can participants expect to leave
- Integrate the latest scientific advances and practice guidelines in specific clinical areas into their practice;
- Apply advanced endoscopic skills and techniques into their performance in endoscopy;
- Recognize the potential pitfalls related to specific advanced endoscopic skills and techniques; and
- Evaluate the benefits, applications, and limitations of advanced endoscopic devices.
This weekend educational event has been
created for GI endoscopists of all experience levels. EndoFest is the most comprehensive, intensive
and fun GI endoscopy educational experience available anywhere. This year EndoFest registration will be
capped in order to maintain a high instructor to attendee ratio, so register
early to ensure your space.