Registration is now open!
ASGE’s Annual Conference – EndoFest® 2016
September 8-11, 2016
Sheraton Wild Horse Pass
Chandler (Phoenix), Arizona
Join Course Directors Michelle Anderson, MD, MSc, FASGE, Christopher J. Gostout, MD, FASGE and Robert E. Sedlack, MD, MHPE, FASGE, along with an esteemed faculty for the 7th Annual EndoFest®, ASGE’s Annual Conference featuring a weekend of didactic and hands-on sessions highlighting the latest research, skills and technologies in the practice of endoscopy. EndoFest® 2016 is designed to provide intensive education for experienced endoscopy practitioners and their teams in an enriched, interactive format of debates, panel discussions, and case presentations to foster meaningful dialogue on hot topics.
This year’s conference, “A Day in the Life of the Practicing Endoscopist - Navigating the Detours and Roadblocks of Your Most Challenging Cases ”, includes several changes to enhance your experience, and will feature real-life, case-based scenarios which are pertinent to all endoscopists in their every day clinical practice. Come prepared to discuss your most troubling cases! This very practical, highly interactive experience is
designed so you’ll leave with the knowledge and competence needed to take your practice to the next level.
Register today and join your colleagues from around the world at the beautiful Sheraton Wild Horse Pass in Chandler (Phoenix), Arizona for a fun and enlightening weekend of lively discussions and the opportunity to interact with faculty and thought leaders in our field.
EndoFest® 2016 highlights
- New Format! – No concurrent sessions- all participants can enjoy the full program!
- Interactive format of debates, panel discussions and case presentations designed to foster meaningful dialogue on hot topics. Experts will provide their opinions on real-world cases while interacting with audience and working through the cases together using audience response technology. Guiding the audience through the individual case managements, faculty will be revealing, in comparison to the audience responses, how they managed the cases, allowing for spontaneous discussion on the pros and cons of the various approaches.
- Didactic sessions on Colon Cases, Update on GI Toolbox, Upper GI Disease Management, Pancreaticobiliary, Strategies for Success in the Changing Economic Environment, and more!.
- Two Hands-on Sessions included with Registration — Your EndoFest registration includes two hands-on sessions of your choice: Banding—EMR/Hemorrhoid; Cannulation/Needle Knife, Challenging Hemostasis, Difficult Polypectomy, and Stenting—Luminal and Biliary. Or, you can register for the EndoFest didactic event only if you so choose.
- Optional Add-on Courses:
- Suturing and Stenting (Hands-on)
- Taking Your Interventional Endoscopy to the Next Level (Hands-on)
- Interactive Video- and Case-Based MOC Session
- Earn up to 22.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ and 22.25 ABIM MOC Points!
What knowledge can participants of EndoFest® 2016 expect to leave with?
- Integrate the latest scientific advances and practice guidelines in specific clinical areas into their practice;
- Apply advanced endoscopic skills and techniques into their performance in endoscopy;
- Recognize the potential pitfalls related to specific advanced endoscopic skills and techniques; and
- Evaluate the benefits, applications, and limitations of advanced endoscopic devices.
Register today and join your colleagues at the beautiful Sheraton Wild Horse Pass in Chandler, Arizona for a fun and enlightening weekend of interactive discussions and the chance to interact with faculty and thought leaders in our field.
Early Registration Discounts End August 4th, 2016