This course is your key to discovering answers to the most problematic cases in endoscopy. Years of service to the specialty have provided you with the skills of a seasoned endoscopist. Still, there are those difficult cases you encounter that present challenges and unanswered questions. The more procedures you perform, the more perplexing cases you likely encounter.
Join your fellow distinguished colleagues for a collaborative weekend discussing difficult cases with, and getting expert guidance from, a faculty consisting entirely of ASGE past presidents. Get into the minds of how the leading endoscopic authorities think through difficult cases and understand their decision making process. Through their experiences, you will learn how they address the most problematic issues in endoscopy.
This is your opportunity to partake in didactic lecture from thought leaders on the advances of endoscopic procedures plus get "la creme de la creme" in hands-on training in a highly personalized, collegial environment.
Broaden your scope by delving into topics such as:
- Anti-thrombotics in Acute GI Bleeding
- Update in ERCP: Trends and Outcomes
- Endolumenal Therapies for Weight Loss
- Electronic Chromoscopy
- Colonoscopy Techniques including EMR
- Eosinophilic Esophagitis
- IBD Surveillance
- RFA/Cryo Ablation
- Closure of Perforations
- ERCP Cannulation and Sphincterotomy
- Balloon-Assisted Enteroscopy
- Endoscopic Suturing
- Intra-Gastric Balloon
Practicing gastrointestinal endoscopists and surgeons as well as other practitioners interested in advancing their knowledge in colonoscopy and GI emergency techniques.
Upon completion of this educational activity, participants will be able to:
- Evaluate the indications, risks and benefits of different endoscopic techniques in the management of GI problems in both outpatient and emergency practice situations.
- Identify and treat the entire spectrum of colon polyps, including diminutive polyps, large polyps, and flat lesions.
- Implement new technical skills in different endoscopic procedures including RFA, cryoablation, ERCP, polypectomy, hemorrhoid treatment, and Barrett’s mucosal resection and ablation.
- Diagnose and effectively manage endoscopic complications.
This premier event offered through ASGE will deliver a first-class and catered affair directly to you.
To maximize the interactive experience and to ensure a low participant to faculty ratio, space is limited to the first 30 registrants.