Experienced endoscopists - this course is your key to discovering answers to the most challenging cases in endoscopy. Join your fellow distinguished colleagues for a collaborative weekend learning how to handle the most problematic issues in endoscopy from each other's experiences. Get into the minds of how the leading endoscopic authorities think through difficult cases and understand their decision making process.
This is your opportunity to partake in didactic lecture from thought leaders on the advances of endoscopic procedures plus get "la creme de la creme" in hands-on training in a highly personalized, collegial environment.
Broaden your scope by delving into topics such as:
Closure of Perforations
ERCP Cannulation and Sphincterotomy
Colonoscopy Techniques including EMR
Update on EUS
- Share cases with faculty consisting of ASGE past presidents
- Wine tasting with wine connoisseur and past president, John L. Petrini, MD, FASGE
- Interactive dinner with ASGE past presidents presenting their most unforgettable cases
- Personalized tour of the ASGE Institute for Training and Technology (IT&T)
- Transportation to and from the airport and hotel provided for your convenience