State-of-the-art, Customizable Bioskills Lab
The heart of the IT&T is its advanced 2,800-square-foot bioskills laboratory containing up to 16 stations that can be customized to meet your unique requirements.
The IT&T is designed to meet the needs of medical professionals, health technology manufacturers, pharmaceutical companies, and other organizations that require a state-of-the-art, commercially-neutral learning facility.
Ideal for hands-on surgical training, new product education or demonstration, medical association symposia, and other activities that advance medicine and improve patient care, the IT&T functions both as a live and virtual learning environment, with state-of-the-art connections within its walls (connectivity between the Auditorium, meeting rooms and the bioskills lab) and throughout the world. Real-time, two-way broadcast capability via Internet 2 or satellite offers the flexibility to conduct interactive trainings or presentations nationally or internationally.
- 2,800 square feet
- 16 stations; 2 stations with broadcast capability to other stations, the conference center, or throughout the world
- Modular, highly configurable design
- 16 fully equipped endoscopic towers
- 4 high-speed endoscope reprocessors and 1 high-speed washer/disinfector
- Lab observation area
- Private research room
- Locker rooms with shower facilities
- Overall: dedicated 200-amp, 208–120-volt, 3-phase, 42- pole power panel board supports plug and lighting load densities of 21 VA per square foot
- Per lab station: dedicated overhead service carrier contains 6 20-amp/120-volt NEMA 5 integral receptacles, 4 integral up-lighting fixtures with separate switch for each carrier
- Accommodates up to 8 C-Arms
- 16 LED procedure lights
- Combination of 2x4 recessed cleanguard class fluorescent fixtures and CFL open down lights equipped with dimmable controls
- Designed to maintain 69° F (adjustable) year-round
- Dedicated DX rooftop air handling unit; operates in a 100 percent outside-air mode and a minimum ventilation mode
- Central suction system
- Quick connect coupling in carrier above each lab station accommodates 1/4” tubing for attachment to endoscopes and other devices
- Sized to provide 7 CFM of suction at 9” Hg vacuum pressure per station
When you choose the IT&T, you’re selecting more than a unique venue. You’re choosing a professional team with expertise to make your event the best it can be. Our associates will work with you to coordinate every detail that your event requires— including laboratory setup, tissue acquisition, and technical staffing. Or, if you prefer, we’ll work with your in-house team to ensure a successful event.
To learn more about the IT&T or to schedule a personal tour call Glen Hildebrandt at (630) 570-5653 or email email@example.com.
ASGE Institute for Training and Technology
3300 Woodcreek Drive
Downers Grove, IL 60515