The ASGE Institute for Training & Technology (IT&T) offers a convenient, sophisticated venue for educational conferences and business meetings.
Advanced Technologies deliver flexible solutions
Within the IT&T, advanced audiovisual and information technologies allow real-time collaboration and idea exchange. Live, two-way broadcasting capability via Internet 2 or satellite* can create a virtual worldwide learning environment, or use the IT&T’s real-time recording and rapid duplication capabilities to preserve your event for later distribution.
For formal presentations, the tiered auditorium seats more than 100 and is equipped with a state-of-the-art audience response system to maximize interactivity and real-time benchmarking among peers. In addition, advanced technology allows for connectivity to the bio-skills lab, the conference center or throughout the world.
Multifunctional in design, the IT&T’s conference center can be configured as classrooms, banquet areas, or meeting rooms, based on your requirements. The conference center offers a large divisible room, perfect for simultaneous didactic sessions, break-out discussions, all-attendee sessions or even for serving lunch. In addition, the boardroom provides a more private setting for smaller meetings or web conferencing.
- 100+ seat, tiered auditorium with audience response system
- Advanced audiovisual equipment with automatic recording and archiving
- Video linking among auditorium, hands-on laboratory, and conference center
- Real-time, worldwide, two-way broadcast capability, via Internet 2 or satellite and reception in laboratory and auditorium
- In-house recording and rapid duplication
- 2,450-square-foot divisible conference center for meetings or dining
- 850-square-foot boardroom for private meetings or Web conferencing
- Ample lobby space for efficient event registration
Terrace and Reception Areas
- 3,700-square-foot outdoor terrace overlooking a lake that includes a fire feature, landscaped setting, benches, a sound system, and outdoor heaters for year-round use
- Beautiful, spacious indoor lounge with two-story windows for lake and woodland view
- Accommodates formal or casual networking
When you choose the IT&T, you’re selecting more than a unique venue. You’re choosing a professional team with expertise to make your event the best it can be. Our associates will work with you to coordinate every detail that your event requires. Or, if you prefer, we’ll work with your in-house team to ensure a successful event.
To learn more about the IT&T or to schedule a personal tour call Linda Kay Tyler at 630.570.5601 or email email@example.com.
ASGE Institute for Training and Technology
3300 Woodcreek Drive
Downers Grove, IL 60515