Join Course Directors David L. Jaffe, MD, FASGE and Gottumukkala S. Raju, MD, FASGE for the ASGE's Endoscopy Board Preparation Course. The course is designed for endoscopists currently enrolled in the American Board of Internal Medicine's (ABIM) MOC program who are looking to obtain MOC Part 2 - Lifelong-Learning and Self-Assessment Points, and endoscopists wishing to benchmark their medical knowledge in three critical endoscopy-related topics (colorectal, esophagus and the small intestine) against competency standards as determined by the ABIM.
- Instruction from renowned endoscopy experts - including the authors of GESAP VII
- Interact with your peers while working through key questions from the ultimate self-assessment program available to an endoscopist
- Benchmark your medical knowledge
- Topics include colorectal, esophagus and the small intestine
- This live activity is also approved for 12.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
Upon completion of this educational activity, participants will be able to:
- Diagnose general gastrointestinal related conditions and diseases against the American Board of Internal Medicine standards for competency.
- Identify gastrointestinal diseases and conditions based on case vignettes and images.
- Reflect on their clinical practice based on endoscopic images and discussion.
For more information or to register, visit www.asge.org or call ASGE Customer Care at (630) 573-0600.
If you are not enrolled in the ABIM Maintenance of Certification Program, you may attend the course; however you must enroll in the Maintenance of Certification Program to be eligible to receive Maintenance of Certification points for completing the course.
For additional information about the ABIM Maintenance of Certification Program requirements, visit ABIM's website, www.abim.org or call the ABIM Contact Center, 800-441-ABIM. To enroll in Maintenance of Certification, go to your password-protected "Home Page" in the Physician Login section of www.abim.org . Once enrolled, you will be able to claim ABIM MOC Points.
*The American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy is not involved in the selection of test questions included in the ABIM MOC examination or in determining the criteria that constitutes a passing grade. Participation in this course does not guarantee a passing grade for the MOC examination.
ASGE designates this live activity for a maximum of 12.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This course has been submitted for 30 Maintenance of Certification (MOC) points through the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM). Participants who attend the course, complete the test and receive a passing score will have their information automatically submitted to ABIM for MOC points.