Building a Foundation of Excellence in GI Practice Management
A series of practice management courses for the entire GI team.
— ATTEND ONE OR ALL THREE!
|Early-Bird Discounts End Oct. 6
ASGE's Practice Management Trifecta is a comprehensive and educational
series of courses with something for every member of your GI practice team.
Experts in GI practice management, quality and safety, and coding and
reimbursement will all gather together at ASGE's Institute for Training and
Technology on November 17-20 to provide you and your team members with
the essentials for you will need to both maintain and grow a successful GI
practice in 2017. Course participants will be taken through presentations,
case studies and interactive sessions to gain the crucial intelligence they
need, intelligence that will have an immediate and positive bearing on the
operations of every GI practice represented at the Trifecta. Attend the Trifecta
for practical strategies, best practices, and implementation tips that you need
in today's ever-changing health care environment.
OPERATIONS: GI Practice Management 101: Practice Management Essentials
November 17, 2016
GI Practice Management 101 is a one-day course designed to provide
office management staff with the best practices and essentials for
effectively and efficiently managing a GI unit. Presented by the leaders in
the area of GI practice management, the course will cover the following
- Evaluation of ancillary services such as infusion or histology or pathology
- How to “right-size” the GI office
- Developing an analysis (proforma) of cost centers to determine profitability
- Integration of ASGE and other clinical guidelines
QUALITY: Improving Quality and Safety in Your Endoscopy Unit
November 18, 2016
The Trifecta kicks off on November 17 with one of ASGE’s most popular courses, Improving Quality & Safety in Your Endoscopy Unit. This dynamic and interactive course will focus on the following:
- Critical issues of defining and measuring quality in GI
- Excellence in endoscopy
- Reprocessing and infection
- Emerging trends and evidence in GI quality and safety
REIMBURSEMENT: 2017 Reimbursement and Coding Update
November 19-20, 2016
The Trifecta ends on a high note with the 2017 Gastroenterology Reimbursement & Coding Update where participants can hone their proficiencies in coding and reimbursement for maximum effect on the practice’s overall financial health. Attendees will be instructed on the following essential areas:
- Essentials of medical coding
- Implementation of coding strategies for new and emergent GI technologies
- Payer contracting
- Endoscopy billing
What previous attendees of ASGE’s Practice Management Trifecta had to say about the conference:
- I have yet to be disappointed with an ASGE course. Thank you!
- All, but the benchmarking to accountability, endoscopy unit efficiency, infection control concepts and strategies for accreditation are the best!
- Relaxed atmosphere. Presentations were all easily understood and speakers spoke in practical terms.
- Whole event was very informative. There is a lot of information to digest so that we can move forward.
- This even gave me practical information for me to use as a new manager.
- The event was full of great ideas and conversation.
- Between the slides and the workbooks, the amount of data that was shared is amazing.
- I am new to GI, and coming from an anesthesia group, this was "great" info overall!!
- Everything was well discussed. It was quite an expert panel.
- The presenters did a great job of keeping the audience’s interest while providing very useful information
- All of the presentations were easily understood and communicated to show the impact in all levels of practice
Practical Solutions for the GI Practice