Physicians are being faced with unprecedented changes in the health care delivery system. Moving from a payment model focused on fee-for-service to value-based payment will challenge GI practices to evaluate their current reimbursement landscape and adopt new approaches to stay viable.
GI Outlook 2015 will provide you with the necessary tools and new approaches to help your GI practice easily adjust and be at the forefront of GI practices operating under this new paradigm in health care delivery.
GO 2015 faculty will discuss the most pressing topics affecting GI practices in the coming years, including:
- The value of physician services
- New innovative payment delivery models
- The importance of patient-centered care
- The demonstration of value and quality of care
- Approaches to assess your practice and market
- Negotiation strategies: a core business skill for GI practices
At the 2015 GI Outlook conference, you will find proven strategies, best practices and the new approaches and necessary tools to help your GI practice adapt and thrive in the changing healthcare delivery environment. ASGE and AGA are pleased to announce the following keynote speakers for this year's program:
Invited Keynote Speakers
Who Should Attend
GI Outlook is designed for all individuals involved with managing GI practice, including gastroenterologists, nurse managers and practice managers
Upon completion of this educational activity, participants will be able to:
- Discuss the changes in regulatory compliance and GI reimbursement in the current and future health care delivery system for both private and public payers.
- Utilize tools to assess the value of your practice including practice capacity, marketability, and capabilities in this changing health care delivery system.
- Apply key negotiating principles in order to utilize negotiating strategies in your daily practice, with vendors, staff, partners, payers, and integrated health systems.
- Assess and identify opportunities for growth, consolidation, or changes in approach to ensure that your practice continues to thrive.
- Optimize coding and billing in practice.
- Apply new information learned by adapting innovative approaches in health care delivery in the office and ASC settings that continue to provide high quality and cost effective care.