Reach more than 12,000 members!
As an official digital publication of the American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, ASGE News has been uniquely positioned as the leading news source for this highly targeted and profitable market for more than 15 years.
When you advertise in ASGE News, you're associated with the field's leading GI endoscopists, allied health professionals and practice managers. These are readers who are influential decision makers, and readers who make the best employees.
- Magazine downloads instantly through the Texterity, Inc. ,"Published Web Format."
- Easy to read on your PC, Mac or e-reader and portable on your iPhone, BlackBerry and other smart phones.
- Digital ads are text searchable allowing readers instant access to your message.
- Sophisticated tracking and reporting features.
- Links your ad to your website and offers special effects to strengthen your ad's visibility
- Audio: Add a narrative script or music to supplement your promotional message.
- Video: Show the benefits of your product or facility through techniques, instruction or demonstrations.
- Flash: Put your message in motion using Flash technology--animated ads help engage customers and highlight top features.
Effectively sell your products by advertising in ASGE News. Society members rely on the magazine's comprehensive updates to help them stay current on new developments and assist them when making important buying decisions or recommendations for their hospitals. This makes ASGE News the ideal audience for your product advertising message.
ASGE News Media Planner
ASGE News Media Planner Rates
Advertising in ASGE News ensures that your job opening is read by the most qualified and experienced GI physicians, allied health prefessionals and practice managers worldwide. Reach a highly-targeted audience of over 12,000 members who have the skills and dedication to fill your next open position.
For more information on advertising opportunities in ASGE News, please contact:
President, Innovative Media Solutions
(877) 878-3260 toll-free
(309) 483-6467 phone
(309) 483-2371 fax