The ASGE Institute for Training & Technology (IT&T) offers a convenient, sophisticated venue for educational conferences and business meetings.
Advanced Technologies deliver flexible solutions
Within the IT&T, advanced audiovisual and information technologies allow real-time collaboration and idea exchange. Live, two-way broadcasting capability via Internet 2 or satellite* can create a virtual worldwide learning environment, or use the IT&T’s real-time recording and rapid duplication capabilities to preserve your event for later distribution.
For formal presentations, the tiered auditorium seats more than 100 and is equipped with a state-of-the-art audience response system to maximize interactivity and real-time benchmarking among peers. In addition, advanced technology allows for connectivity to the bio-skills lab, the conference center or throughout the world. Guests enjoy personal power outlets at every seat for charging phone, laptops and other devices.
Multifunctional in design, the IT&T’s conference center can be configured as classrooms, banquet areas, or meeting rooms, based on your requirements. The conference center offers a large divisible room, perfect for simultaneous didactic sessions, break-out discussions, all-attendee sessions or even for serving lunch. In addition, the boardroom provides a more private setting for smaller meetings or web conferencing.
- 100+ seat, tiered auditorium with audience response system
- Advanced audiovisual equipment with automatic recording and archiving
- Video linking among auditorium, hands-on laboratory, and conference center
- Real-time, worldwide, two-way broadcast capability, via Internet 2 or satellite and reception in laboratory and auditorium
- In-house recording and rapid duplication
- 2,450-square-foot divisible conference center for meetings or dining
- 850-square-foot boardroom for private meetings or Web conferencing
- Ample lobby space for efficient event registration
Terrace and Reception Areas
- 3,700-square-foot outdoor terrace overlooking a lake that includes a fire feature, landscaped setting, benches, a sound system, and outdoor heaters for year-round use
- Beautiful, spacious indoor lounge with two-story windows for lake and woodland view
- Accommodates formal or casual networking
To learn more about the IT&T or to schedule a personal tour call Glen Hildebrandt at (630) 570-5653 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.