DDW is the world’s premier meeting for physicians, researchers and industry in the fields of gastroenterology, hepatology, endoscopy and gastrointestinal surgery.
Save the date for next year’s meeting. DDW 2022 will be taking place May 21-24, 2022, in San Diego, California and virtually. Join us in 2022 to discover the latest research, present your own and expand your knowledge. Whether you’re searching for insights, feedback or collaboration, you’ll find what you need to advance your goals at DDW 2022.
Registration will open in January.
Mark your calendar with the following important dates:
- Thursday, Oct. 21, 2021: Abstract submission site opens.
- Thursday, Dec. 2, 2021: Abstract submission site closes.
- Wednesday, Jan. 19, 2022: Registration and housing open for AASLD, AGA, ASGE and SSAT members .
- Wednesday, Jan. 26, 2022: General registration and housing open for nonmembers.
- March 30, 2022: Early bird registration deadline.
- Saturday, May 21–Tuesday, May 24, 2022: DDW 2022 takes place.
Add yourself to our mailing list to stay updated on all news regarding DDW 2022. By filling out the form, you can select which areas of DDW you’re interested in hearing about, including abstract submission, registration, scientific sessions, travel awards and exhibition and sponsorship.
Visit DDW.org for more information
ASGE organizes numerous events and sessions that are over and above the formal DDW program. Learn more.