ASGE offers a wide variety of recordings to help keep you current on key clinical and practice management topics.
With 2018 ASGE Masterclass on-demand recordings available through GI Leap, you’ll be able to access ASGE’s sought after training on advanced procedures in the comfort of your own practice.
Each recording delivers the same robust content from the one-day, in-depth didactic courses presented by renowned experts on topics impacting your everyday clinical practice.
From the Basics to Beyond with EUS
Led by course directors Michael J. Levy, MD and Vanessa M. Shami, MD, FASGE, this on-demand course will explore many of the technical nuances and areas of controversy and highlight the unique opportunities and limitations of EUS.
An extensive array of clinical tips will be covered, including how to:
- Prepare the patient, staff, and endosonographer
- Differentiate the various types of solid and cystic pancreatic tumors and treatment with ablative therapies
- Evaluate the techniques and role of EUS-guided bile and pancreatic duct access with gastrojejunostomy
- Demonstrate the technical aspects and role of EUS-guided angiotherapy
- Recognize and avoid adverse events
Advanced Techniques in ERCP
Join course directors Gregory Ginsberg, MD, FASGE and John Martin, MD, FASGE, as they present a curriculum that will advance your skills and expertise in ERCP.
GI Endoscopy Unit Leadership: Cultivating a Successful Team
- How ERCP has evolved from a diagnostic procedure to a primarily high-impact therapeutic intervention
- The latest and best techniques for cannulation, sphincterotomy, stone extraction, and management of strictures and leaks
- How to choose from the new diagnostic and therapeutic devices, then apply them with expertise
- Preventing and mitigating adverse outcomes by identifying risk factors for complications before they happen, and treat them proficiently if they do occur
- Learn to use today’s digital fluoroscopy features skillfully.
Content from the intensive one-day live course, which is now available on-demand, provides information and the tools necessary to gain the essentials needed to become an effective leader and to run an efficient, high-quality, and profitable GI unit. Are you a renewing EURP unit? Learn how
this recording can be used to fulfill a key requirement.
- Discuss establishing and maintaining a culture of quality
- Describe step-by-step strategic planning allowing the alignment of the unit to reach optimal operating efficiencies
- Define how each leadership role contributes and complements each other to create the success and vitality of the unit/organization
- Discuss how to ensure the unit is profitable and in compliance - meeting all credentialing and regulatory requirements while being prepared for audits
- Describe from a clinical perspective how to make the unit the best environment for patients and the procedures performed
View world-renowned expert Dr. Douglas K. Rex in a 60-minute video from the webinar dedicated to colon polyps. In the video Dr. Rex discusses the clinically important aspects of the two major classes of precancerous lesions – conventional adenomas and serrated lesions.
Pits and Pitfalls of Scope Reprocessing
Your commitment to safe patient care includes support for training and reinforcement on the essential elements for flexible endoscope reprocessing. View this one-hour webinar with David Hambrick, a nationally-recognized expert on infection control in GI endoscopy.
These quarterly coding webinars provide your team with year-long coding and billing education to enhance efficiency and profitability through proper coding and billing. Access the recordings to ensure proper application and diminish the common causes of claim rejection.