New in 2021 one registration, share the links with your coding and billing team at no additional charge.
As the purchaser of this course you may share the registration links for these events with members of your GI team that are responsible for helping to advance your practice operations in these areas. They will have individual access to the live event
along with the content and recording and will able to claim CME/CE for these courses.
Instructions on what steps members of your team need to take to participate and claim CME/CE:
1. Forward the included links to the appropriate team members that will also be participating in this educational activity. In order for these members to receive CME/CE and to access the recordings after the course, they must register using the appropriate
2. If team members are members of ASGE, have previously attended an ASGE programming event, or have purchased a product, they should register using the email address associated with their ASGE account. This allows ASGE to link participation to their ASGE
profile. Creating a new account will establish a duplicate record.
3. If they have never participated in any ASGE activity, an ASGE account will be created for the team member after they register through the provided link. Your team member will receive a confirmation email of their new ASGE account and login instructions
to activate the ASGE account. After the event, their CME and access to the course recording can be accessed through GI Leap, ASGE’s online learning platform, using this account.
Please note: If this link is shared with individuals outside of your organization and someone registers, they will be flagged and charged for participation in this course.
Accessing your online event content after the live event: All course content (i.e. agenda, faculty presentations, CME certificate) can be found in ASGE’s Learning Management System, GI Leap (learn.asge.org) by doing the following: 1. From any browser,
go to GI Leap (learn.asge.org).
2. Click Login and Log in with your login credentials.
3. Click My Courses (house icon) on the left-hand panel and locate your course.
4. Click the course name and scroll to the bottom and click the checkbox on the legalese page and then click Register.
5. Close the registration confirmation box and then click the Overview tab to learn more about what you will learn.
6. Click the Course tab to access the course agenda and presentations.
7. After the course, follow these same steps to complete the evaluation and claim CME and/or MOC. If you need assistance, please contact ASGE Customer Care at firstname.lastname@example.org or 630-573-00600.