Despite record changes in an increasingly complex healthcare system, GI practices are finding ways to not only survive but also prosper. Regulatory, operational, and financial challenges are requiring physician leaders to take a closer look at the business side of their practice and to harness their entrepreneurial spirit in re-visioning the independent GI practice of the future.
Through pre-conference workshops, practice case studies, breakouts, and interactive discussions, GO 2018 will offer practical solutions in GI practice operations and skill-building opportunities tailored to your practice size, arrangement, and GI team role.
Who Should Attend
Physicians, practice administrators, healthcare executives in GI Practices of all sizes, and those who are interested in a leadership role in GI Practice.
What You Will Learn
You will learn how to:
- Build high-functioning GI teams and nurture the future physician leaders in your practice
- Use data to differentiate your practice from the competition through lower costs, increased efficiencies and better outcomes
- Use technology to drive innovation in operational efficiency and practice profitability
- Apply new techniques to enhance the patient experience
- Understand how health care and payment reform will affect your practice
- Manage physician burn-out and team transitions
- Increase the profitability of your practice through new practice models, payment models, and service lines.