Early Bird Discounts are Extended through July 12, 2018!
Despite an increasingly complex healthcare system, GI practices are not only surviving but prospering. Regulatory, operational, and financial challenges are requiring practice leaders to take a closer look at the business side of their practice and to re-vision the GI practice of the future. GO will offer practical solutions in GI practice operations and skill-building opportunities tailored to your practice size and GI team role.
Who Should Attend
Physicians, practice administrators, healthcare executives in GI Practices of all sizes, and those who are interested in a leadership role in GI Practice.
What You Will Learn
You will learn how to:
- Build high-functioning GI teams and nurture your future leaders Drive your practice’s prosperity, even with decreasing profit margins and increasing competition
- Network with your peers in an environment that fosters learning
- Use technology to drive innovation in operational efficiency and profitability
- Apply new techniques to enhance the patient experience
- Understand how healthcare and payment reform will affect your practice
- Manage physician burn-out and team transitions
…and much more!
- official media partner for GI Outlook 2018