Despite the record changes in this increasingly complex healthcare system, independent GI practices are finding ways to not only survive but also prosper in this new healthcare environment. Regulatory, operational, and financial challenges are requiring physician leaders to take a closer look at the business side of their practice and to harness their entrepreneurial spirit in re-visioning the independent GI practice of the future.
Join your colleagues on August 10 – 12 in Austin, Texas to gain the knowledge, skills and practical tools you need to achieve prosperity in your GI practice. Through pre-conference workshops, practice case studies, breakouts, and interactive discussions, GO 2018 will offer practical solutions in GI practice operations and skill-building opportunities tailored to your practice size, arrangement, and GI team role.
Who Should Attend
Physicians, practice administrators, healthcare executives in GI Practices of all sizes, and those who are interested in a leadership role in GI Practice.
What You Will Learn
Upon completion of this educational activity, participants will be able to:
- Build high-functioning GI teams and nurture the future physician leaders in your practice
- Demonstrate value to payers by using data to differentiate your practice from the competition by having lower costs, increased efficiencies and better healthcare outcomes
- Utilize technology to drive innovation in GI health care delivery, operational efficiency and practice profitability
- Apply new techniques in patient engagement to enhance the patient experience
- Understand how health care and payment reform will affect your practice
- Manage physician burn-out and team transitions in the modern healthcare system
- Explore opportunities to increase the profitability of your practice through new practice models, payment models, and service lines.
No matter your size. No matter your arrangement. No matter your setting. There are no limits to achieving prosperity in your practice.