GI OUTLOOK 2019
The Practice Management Conference
Charting a Course through Rough Waters and Putting your Practice on a Solid Foundation
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
Friday - Sunday
August 2 - 4, 2019
Loews Hollywood Hotel
Join ASGE and your colleagues on August 2-4, 2019 for GI Outlook (GO) 2019 – the Practice Management Conference – where all levels of GI practice leadership come together to learn about the current and near future practice environment, and to compare notes on best practices with renowned faculty and with each other.
If you are looking for ways to put your practice on a solid financial foundation and position your group for success in an era of turbulent change, or, if you are looking for an opportunity to move into a leadership position within your organization, GO 2019 will help you explore what it takes to enhance your skills and build successful teams, through:
- Pre-conference workshops on select topics of critical importance
- A comprehensive agenda addressing a broad spectrum of strategic and operational practice issues via panel discussions and presentations by expert faculty
- The opportunity to network with colleagues and learn from each other’s successes and failures
TOPICS OF DISCUSSION
- The Next 5 Years of Healthcare Reform: What to Expect
- Payment Reforms and Paradigm Shifts
- Survival Strategies for Small and for Large Practices, and for the Hospital Doc
- Optimizing Office and ASC Processes — Doing More / Better with Less
- Drinks & Disputes: Screening Endoscopy is Dead. You Think?
- Networking Reception: Everything You Ever Wanted to Discuss. And Then Some
Regardless of your practice environment and group size, ASGE is committed to helping you gain a solid understanding of core business, management and leadership skills for your GI practice.
Put your practice on a solid foundation. Join us at GI Outlook 2019 to enhance skills you need to excel in GI practice.
Who Should Attend
Physicians, practice administrators, healthcare executives in GI Practices of all sizes
Glenn D. Littenberg, MD, MACP, FASGE
InSite Digestive Health Care
Klaus Mergener, MD, PhD, MBA, FASGE
Co-Founder – GI Outlook Conference