1. Huang C, Wang, Y, Li X, et al. Clinical features of patients infected with 2019 novel coronavirus in Wuhan, China. Lancet 2020;395:497-506.
2.Gu J, Han B, Wang J. COVID-19: Gastrointestinal manifestations and potential fecal-oral transmission. Gastroenterology. 2020 Mar 3. pii: S0016-5085(20)30281-X. [Epub ahead of print] https://doi.org/10.1053/j.gastro.2020.02.054
3. Pan L, Mu M, Yang P, et al. Clinical characteristics of COVID-19 patients with digestive symptoms in Hubei, China: a descriptive, cross-sectional, multicenter study. Am J Gastroenterol 2020; March 18, online.
4. Ferguson NM, Laydon D, Nedjati-Gilani G, et al. Impact of non-pharmaceutical interventions (NPIs) to reduce COVID-19 mortality and healthcare demand. Imperial College London, UK, 2020; March 16, online. DOI: https://doi.org/10.25561/77482.
5. He X, Lau EHY, Wu P, et al. Temporal dynamics in viral shedding and transmissibility of COVID-19. medRxiv 2020; March 15. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1101/2020.03.15.20036707
6. Wu D, Wu T, Liu Q, Yang Z. The SARS-CoV-2 outbreak: what we know. Int J Infect Dis 2020; March 5, online. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijid.2020.03.004
7. Bouroulba L, Dehandschoewercker E, Bush JWM. Violent expiratory events: on coughing and sneezing. J Fluid Mech 2014;745:537-563.
8. van Doremalen N, Morris, DH, Holbrook MG, et al. N Engl J Med 2020; online DOI: 10.1056/NEJMc2004973