This full-color, eight-panel brochure answers frequently asked questions about the technique of endoscopy. Use this piece to help communicate how this procedure can be extremely safe, with very low rates of complications, when performed by a properly trained endoscopist.
Through this brochure, your patients will learn:
- The benefits of endoscopy
- Effectiveness of the reprocessing guidelines…
This full-color, eight-panel patient education brochure details the importance of selecting the most qualified GI endoscopist for your procedure. Highlights include the role of the endoscopist, how to find an endoscopist in your area, and the reasons why you should choose an ASGE member as your physician.
Available in English only
Each package contains 50 of the same brochure.
Special Quantity …
This informative, full-color, six-panel brochure details the critical aspects of upper endoscopy that will be of most interest to patients.
Here are some specific questions this brochure can help answer:
- Why is upper endoscopy done?
- What preparations are required?
- What can I expect during and after upper endoscopy?
- What are the possible complications of upper endoscopy?