The "Trainee" membership category is for resident fellows or trainees who have completed at least two years of post-doctoral training and are continuing with full-time training status in an ACGME or RCPSC accredited program which includes gastrointestinal endoscopy under the supervision of a member of the Society or an instructor whose endoscopic credentials are acceptable to the membership committee.
International trainees, click here.
- The applicant’s training director is required to complete a trainee endorsement form on the applicant’s behalf.
- The $100 initiation fee is waived when upgrading to full membership at the end of your GI training.
- Annual Dues: $25 per year (All three years of training must be paid in advance.)
Benefits of Trainee Membership
Learn about the full Benefits of Trainee Membership. The membership review process takes approximately three to five weeks. While awaiting a final decision from the Board, candidates may enjoy benefits as a Provisional Member.
First Year Fellows - Frequently Asked Questions
Apply for Trainee Membership
International Trainees, click here.
- Dues: $25 a year. Dues for all three years must be paid in advance with submission of trainee application.
- Sponsor Form
- Application Form - Select One
If you have any questions regarding ASGE membership, email the Membership Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (866) 353-ASGE (2743) or (630) 573-0600.
To learn about membership for International Trainees, click here.