First Year Fellows
Take advantage of hands on training in our state of the art facility! GI fellows who will begin the first year of their GI fellowship this July, 2018 are eligible to apply to attend our First Year Fellows Endoscopy Course for free by following the steps below:
Beginning April 2nd
- Apply for Trainee Membership. Complete the online membership application. Trainee members pay only $25.00 per year for each year of training! All years of trainee membership must be paid in advance with the application. Please note: You will be required to enter your GI Program Director’s name and email address. Please have this information available before beginning the process.
- Please monitor your email for a confirmation that your program director has approved/confirmed you as a trainee.
- Choose one of the First Year Fellows Endoscopy Courses below and click "register". Please choose your date carefully as any changes made to the course date after submitting the registration will be subject to a $100.00 administrative fee and will be based on availability.
- Wait for your confirmation letter to confirm your hotel reservations. Once you have received confirmation that you are enrolled in the course, you may proceed to make your transportation and lodging reservations. Please note….transportation and lodging are the sole responsibility of the attendee.
First Year Fellows Course - Frequently Asked Questions
First Year International Fellows
Four International GI fellows who will begin the first year of their GI fellowship between July 1, 2017 and July 1, 2018 can become eligible to attend our First Year Fellows Endoscopy Course for free by completing following the steps below:
Deadline to apply: March 31st, 2018. Please email your application to Customer Care at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Apply for international trainee membership. International Trainee members pay only $25.00 per year for each year of training! Please note: All years of trainee membership must be paid in advance with the application.
- Attach the following along with your trainee application:
- A letter stating why attending the course important to you.
- A trainee endorsement form signed by your Program Director.
- A letter from your Program Director stating what type of training program you are in and how many endoscopic procedures you have completed.
- Choose which dates you are available to attend. Only one seat is available for each date.
July 27-28, 2018
July 28-29, 2018
August 3-4, 2018
August 5-6, 2018