Keeping in mind that quality is universal, the ASGE Endoscopy Unit Recognition Program (EURP) is now available to every GI unit in the world. The EURP sets a high bar for excellence in the delivery of GI endoscopic care, and it’s a program that will help GI units achieve that goal.
This prestigious recognition program features a variety of benefits that GI units can use to promote and celebrate the high-quality, safe, patient-centered care they deliver. Participants earn this honor every three years through ongoing education and an application process.
The EURP will enable your unit to:
• Gain recognition for dedication to high-quality, safe, patient-centered care
• Be prepared to meet the changing expectations of the patients and regulatory bodies
• Promote a culture that will result in continuous quality improvement and more uniformity
Participating GI units are recognized for their ongoing efforts to assess
ment quality measures that are critical to delivering high-quality, safe, patient-centered GI endoscopic care, such as:
- Adequacy of bowel preparation
- Cecal intubation rate
- Adenoma detection rate (US) / Polyp detection rate (International)
- Adverse event tracking
- Use of patient satisfaction surveys