Your ASGE Member Benefits
ASGE membership provides convenient and robust tools, resources and connections to help you progress in your career and deliver the best patient care possible.
Online learning resources
Expand your knowledge and sharpen your skills without leaving your practice with ASGE self-directed and case-based learning.
Timely information to improve decision making
Enhance your practice and your patients’ care through frequently developed and updated clinical guidelines. Topics range from recommendations on testing and screenings to the role of endoscopy in managing certain diagnoses.
Members-only benefits and discounts
- Member discounts for annual DDW conference and other ASGE courses
- Save up to 25% on practice management resources
- Free access to online GI Practice Operations Benchmarking Data
Easy access to continuing education from ASGE
- Publications such as the GIE Journal, SCOPE and Weekly Video Tips
- Case-based learning on ASGE's new online learning portal, GI Leap
- Recorded, on-demand courses
- GESAP 9 Online Self-Assessment Program
ASGE Special Interest Groups (SIGs)
SIGs are communities of members who are interested in sharing ideas, knowledge and experiences around a common interest area. Many SIG members are noted innovators in GI willing to share their ideas and expertise.
Have a question, concern or feedback about your ASGE membership?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (630) 573-0600.
We are always happy to assist you!