Candidates for "Associate" membership include registered nurses, technicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners who are employed in the field of endoscopy but do not perform endoscopy. SGNA members receive a discount on associate member dues.
- Full requirements are found in the ASGE Bylaws.
- Annual Dues: $125 for SGNA Members, $150 for non-SGNA members
- Associate Members may opt to pay an additional $65 annual for a subscription to GIE: Gastrointestinal Endoscopy®
- Associate Members have the option of joining any ASGE SIG for an additional annual fee of $25 per SIG
Benefits of Associate Membership
Learn about the full Benefits of Associate Membership. The membership review process takes approximately three to five weeks. While awaiting a final decision from the Board, candidates may enjoy benefits as a Provisional Member.
Apply for Associate Membership
- Application Fee: $125/$150
- Application Form - Select One
If you have any questions regarding ASGE membership, email the Membership Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (866) 353-ASGE (2743) or (630) 573-0600.