Here you will find the latest ways to advance your GI knowledge. ASGE provides many opportunities to access CME and stay up to date with the skills and knowledge needed to provide the latest care and effectively manage your practice.
- Clinical Courses: Participate in essential courses on anatomy, procedures, quality and safety.
- Digestive Disease Week: Attend the world’s leading educational forum for academicians, clinicians, researchers, students, and trainees.
- Endorsed Activities: Explore ASGE’s endorsement of educational activities and enduring materials—both domestic and international—and its requirements.
- Practice Management: Discover practical strategies, best practices, and implementation tips for your GI practice.
- Quality & Safety: Translate quality and safety concepts into practice with ASGE’s numerous resources on this topic—both the fundamentals of quality and safety practice as well as emerging trends and evidence.
- STAR Certificate Program: Take advantage of ASGE’s Skills Training Assessment Reinforcement (STAR) Certificate Program, an assessment-based curriculum that is a combination of online and live training in which participants perform advanced techniques to colleagues.