The ASGE Gastrointestinal Endoscopy Self-Assessment Program VIII (GESAP VIII)
is your premier online self-assessment program that consists of well-researched educational content from experts in the GI endoscopy field. All online activities involve questions that are case-based rather than simple knowledge questions. You’ll also be able to learn interactively from endoscopic images and videos. In-depth references and explanations and links to knowledge-enhancing ASGE tools are included to maximize understanding.
10 modules on key topics:
Here are just a few of the ways you can benefit:
Earn up to 113 MOC points and 50 CME credits!
offers valuable MOC/CME credit for all your licensing and certification requirements. Plus, submit directly to ABIM through the online GESAP portal. Please note: GESAP VIII
CME and MOC will expire 12/31/18.
Pass the GI Board Exam!
Use GESAP VIII
to increase your understanding of key areas and a variety of exam-related gastroenterology topics.
Perfect your knowledge of GI medicine!
Use GESAP VIII
to identify your knowledge gaps, reinforce your existing knowledge, and learn new information that you can apply in your clinical practice.
You'll be able to sharpen your clinical judgment skills on topics such as:
• Ulcerative colitis
• Irritable bowel syndrome
• Metastatic sigmoid cancer
• Diagnostic colonoscopy
• Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
• Esophagogastroduodenoscopy (EGD)
• Capsule endoscopy (CE)
• Roux-en-Y gastric bypass surgery
• Endoscopic biliary sphincterotomy
• Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
• Endoscopic mucosal resection (EMR)
• And much more!
Tailor GESAP VIII to your own personal learning style.
- 370+ peer-reviewed questions
- 100’s of videos and images
- Track your progress and return at any time
- See how your answers compare to your peers
- Earn CME and print certificates from your account
- Submit MOC points directly to ABIM
- Access self-test module for a true self-assessment experience