Leap into the future!
ASGE is proud to introduce GI Leap, a new platform that offers the modern learner an optimal online learning experience. With its advanced technological features, GI Leap lays the groundwork for the future of GI learning. Take the leap today!
Also available as an App. Download from the Apple App Store today!
What is on GILeap?
• 50 digital Endoscopic Learning Library titles
• Current and past purchasers of physical DVDs get FREE access to the digital version
• All DDW 2015-2017 videos (over 200 titles) FREE to members
• Coding Primer: A Guide for the Gastroenterology Practice
The ASGE Gastrointestinal Endoscopy Self-Assessment Program IX (GESAP IX) has upgraded features that bring you better performance, educational content, functionality, simplicity, and control.
Recorded Webinars & Courses
• Webinars such as “Colon Polyps” and “Pits and Pitfalls of Endoscope Reprocessing”
• Courses such as Masterclasses: EUS and ERCP, and GI Unit Leadership
Course Materials for Live Events
Course pre-assessments, faculty slides, videos, syllabus, waivers and certificates of completion
What does this mean for you?
It’s more COMPREHENSIVE!
Everything from professional growth to promoting innovation in your practice
• On-demand courses
• Clinical education videos
• Self-assessment tool
• Practice management solutions
Optimized user experience that makes it easy to…
• Search for content by disease state, procedures, learning formats, price, and more
• Identify knowledge gaps
• Earn/claim CME and MOC
• Access your educ
It’s more ACCESSIBLE!
Get what you want, the way you want it thanks to robust online-offline capabilities that leverage the power of the GI Leap App – any progress made while working offline is automatically synced to the web as soon as you are back online.
Supercharged with advanced features such as enhanced video streaming for even faster responsiveness.
GI Leap was made possible by generous donations to the Beyond Our Walls Campaign.